- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The ACP Forum collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order to attend one of our events.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your membership and manage your account.
- Email you about news, events or other products and services we think you might like.
The ACP Forum would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop The ACP Forum from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know.
What are your data protection rights?
The ACP Forum would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request The ACP Forum for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.